As new job opportunities are arising for IT professionals in the field of “Big Data & Hadoop,” there is an enormous scope for them. According to the recent study, in 2018, there will be 181,000 Big Data roles within the U.S. By 2020, the Big Data & Hadoop market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 58% surpassing $16 billion.
Big Data Hadoop Developer certification offered by Collabera TACT brings out the key ideas and proficiency for managing Big Data with Apache’s open source platform – Hadoop. Gaining in-depth knowledge on core ideas through the course and executing it on wide-ranging industry use-cases. It imparts new opportunities to organizations of all sizes and equips you to write codes on MapReduce framework. The course also consists of advanced modules like Yarn, Zookeeper, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop.
Any individual who wants to pursue their career in Big Data and Hadoop should have a basic understanding of Core Java. However, it is not mandatory as Collabera TACT offers complementary Java (self paced) tutorials that will assist you to brush up your Java skills.
Project 1: “Twitter Analysis”
The general observation is that 80% of the data is unstructured, while the remaining 20% is said to be in structured form. With the help of RDBMS, we can store/process only the structured data while Hadoop enables us to store or process unstructured data as well.
Today Twitter has become a significant source of data and a reliable one at that to analyze what the consumer is thinking about something (sentimental analysis). This helps in figuring out the trending topics/ discussions. During this case study we will be gathering data from Twitter, using various means, for some interesting analysis.
Project 2: “Click Stream Analysis”
E-commerce websites have been observed to impact the economy of their region in a huge way. This trend has been observed globally. Every e-commerce website keeps a record of user-activity and stores it as clickstream. This activity is used to analyze the browsing patterns of a particular user thus helping the sites to recommend products, with high accuracy, when the user visits the website the next time. This also helps the e-commerce websites to design personalized promotional emails for its users.
In this case study we will see how we can analyze the clickstream and user-data by using Pig and Hive. We will be gathering the user data with the help of RDBMS and will capture the user-behaviour (clickstream) by using Flume in HDFS. Thereafter, we will analyze this data using Pig and Hive. We will also be automating the Click Stream Analysis by putting workflow engine Oozie, to use.
“Perfect Course offerings for a better Career Growth. TACT is the best when it comes to training on Emerging Technologies, Moreover the Instructors are Industry veterans and Technical Assistance is 24*7. Keep up the good work”
The course content was in-deed industry standards. Help me a lot in my current profile. All the required material was kept online and the recorded sessions were also made available just after the session gets over. Excellent dedication of the technical team.
Very Effective and efficient course offered by TACT. A Life changing moment when i got enrolled with TACT for Big Data Hadoop Developer Training. Really worth a try. Impressed by this venture of TACT
It was a great experience to work with one of the best trainers. Moreover, the team was of great help whenever we wanted to be flexible or had any queries.
Excellent online experience of gaining knowledge. The trainer had all the relevant answers to my questions. Good training support from technical team.
I liked the session, I felt that most of the important topics were covered and made me well equipped. The tutor was also good and was able to clearly articulate on topics covered.
I went through the training program, trainer provided in-depth details regarding all the concepts. All the topics of curriculum where taken care. I am having practical knowledge for the same. All queries are answered.
I would really like to thank Collabera Trainer for providing this training on Hadoop ecosystem focusing on Concepts and implementing it with a practical approach. Everytime I go through the session recordings , I am able to understand it more and better. The good part is the way he explains the concepts is in a normal fashion and no fancy vocabulary which is easy to understand for beginners like me.
The state-of-the-art infrastructure and its access gave me better understanding and hands-on experience on practical part of the technology.
The Training Module that TACT posses is Excellent! Praveed Sripati’s Name was enough for me to get enrolled for training on Big Data Hadoop technology. I was reading his Blogs and to interact with him was Superb experience.